Friday, September 9, 2011

Scone crazy around here!

Here's a list of the scones I've been creating cooking in the lab kitchen here!

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon chip
Blueberry & White Chocolate
Espresso Choc-chip
Pistachio, Cranberry & White Chocolate
Date & Spice
Honey-Vanilla Chai
Lemon & Poppyseed
Jersey Caramel
Turkish Delight
Cocoa & Chai Spice

As well as good 'ol buttermilk scones with jam & cream!

What's your favourite?



my favourite, Turkish delight!

Looking forward to making sticky date and butterscotch, pecan butterscotch, triple white chocolate, nutella, dutch honey & spice, strawberry cream cheese, golden syrup dumpling, carrot cake, apple & syrup and loads more!

Did you know they only cost $3, and come with cream or butter????

See, scone crazy!!!!

1 comment:

me said...

drool....apple & syrup - omg
Sticky date
triple white choc

yup I'm perfecting the Homer Simpson drool as I read...