Thursday, September 8, 2011

Done & Dusted

I've finally settled on my menu for Tea Lite. Due to space, and the fact that it's generally a one woman show around here, I've gone for simple, quick, tasty, and a little different from the norm!

You'll find the menu on the page link above, "Feeling Peckish?". Just remember to check out our Facebook page for what the daily flavours are for soup & scones and other specials!


This a new offering on the menu, Savoury New York Bagels with herb cream cheese, with or without salad, and trust me when I say they are DELICIOUS!



Also in the page links, under "Fancy a Cuppa?" you'll find the beverages list available here too. Keep an eye out for a complete list of the teas, herbal teas, tisanes and blends that we carry as well. Cos' you know, there's over 100, so it may take a while!!!

No comments: